Thursday, January 24, 2008

another bloody dream.


i keep having dreams about my fingers splitting down the middle
rushing blood down my hands onto my wrist
the one wrist
with the tattoo 
of you. 


i painted a picture of my bloody hand 
hoping the dreams would stop
and they stopped
or so i thought
last night 
i got into a car crash
and i thought i died
but when i realized i wasnt dead 
laying in a puddle of blood
pouring from my neck
i looked down 
and my hand
was missing 3 fingers
and rushing blood 
down my wrist
the one wrist
with the tattoo
of you.


 
i woke up this morning
wondering why?
seeing as how we're giving it another try
before i thought the blood on my hands 
was the pain of being without you
the pain from everything that was you
but if we're doing this again..



why am i still bleeding? 

2 comments:

aurora said...

well i would imagine you already know the answers to all of these questions...

anthony50312 said...

i am interested in using this image as an album cover for my new bands first release. the creator of the image would get full credit of course. Who made this and how do i get in touch with them to ask about this? get a hold of me at hax2much@hotmail.com. thanx you for your time